Happy Sunday everyone! I HAVE to share these delicious gluten free, sugar free muffins I made for my family yesterday! They are delicious and my girls LOVE them! You most likely have all the ingredients already too…score! This was a recipe my friend Wendy shared and I know you are going to enjoy it!
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/4 up almond flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup nut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Grease muffin pan with coconut oil
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend until smooth
- Fill muffin tins with mixture
- Back at 375 degrees 10-12 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
This recipe makes about 8 smaller muffins. You can double the recipe to make 12 large muffins like I did!
- I have used chia seeds instead of flax seeds both times I’ve made these and they were delicious!
- I have also used brown rice flour instead of almond flour and they were still great!
If these little ladies like them you know they are good!