I don’t know about you, but with two children my morning routine is a hectic one. When looking for something nutritious and filling that still taste like “breakfast” food I always turn to avocado toast. A major bonus to this is that my youngest daughter, Ainsley, also loves it and most mornings she and I will enjoy splitting half an avocado. For those of you who have done, or are interested, in doing the 21 Day Fix this is a great breakfast option.
- Olive oil
- 1/4 or 1/2 avocado
- 1 slice of toast
- Optional – red pepper flakes
- Spread olive oil on bread, then toast to your preference.
- Mash avocado with a fork .
- If using red pepper flakes, mix them into the avocado.
- Spread on your toast and enjoy!
This counts as 1 yellow and 1 blue container on the 21 Day Fix