Hi Everyone! I thought I would drop in and share a yummy and easy recipe with all of you today. We had this for dinner last night and it’s honestly SO easy! I love a a good crock-pot recipe and this has been a favorite in my house through Winter. I will admit my husband put this together yesterday and so we only have one picture but it’s too good now to share!
- 2-4 boneless, skinless, chicken breast
- 4-6 red potatoes (wash and cut into 2 inch pieces)
- 1 bag of baby carrots (or a different veggie of your choice, we sometimes use green beans instead)
- 16 ounce bottle of Italian Dressing ( I like to use Drew’s)
- Tsp olive oil
- Italian seasoning
- Optional – parmesan cheese
- Use olive oil to grease crock-pot.
- Pour a quarter of the Italian dressing on the bottom of the crock-pot.
- Place carrots in the crock-pot.
- Place potatoes on top of carrots.
- Pour half the jar of Italian dressing on top of potatoes and carrots.
- Sprinkle in a dash of Italian seasoning and a little parmesan cheese (if using).
- Place chicken on top of veggies and potatoes.
- Pour remaining Italian dressing on top of the chicken.
- Top with sprinkle of Italian seasoning and parmesan cheese (if using).
- Cook on low 6-8 hours.
Share your favorite crock-pot recipe in the comments below!