Good morning! I hope everyone is enjoying a nice weekend, mine has been jam packed with activities. Yesterday we attended a birthday party to celebrate my amazing Goddaughters 4th birthday and last night Micah and I went bowling to celebrate the birthday of one of our closest friends! In between the two birthday celebrations I also attended a beautiful baby shower, and snuck in a quick visit with my brother and his girlfriend. It was a fun filled and busy day!
Because I’ve been so busy this weekend I haven’t had a ton of time to think about meal prepping for the week but do know one thing that I will be making this morning: Muffin Pan Eggs. I love this because it is quick and easy, something everyone in my family eats, and can be eaten for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. There are many variations of Muffin Pan Eggs on Pinterest and in my house we have one child who likes ham and one who doesn’t so I make mine half with ham and half without.
I also like adding a spinach leaf or two to mine. To add spinach I simply use a fork to push the spinach into the yolk
I took all of these pictures from the eggs I made last weekend and forgot to take one showing what they look like out of the pan but below is what they look like cooked:
- Olive Oil
- Optional – ham, spinach, cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Use olive oil to coat the muffin pan so the eggs do not stick.
- If using ham – put a piece of ham into each muffin spot.
- Crack an egg into each muffin spot. You can also mix the eggs first and then pour into each, similar to a mini quiche.
- If using spinach, use a fork to push the spinach into the yolk.
- If using cheese, sprinkle a pinch on each egg.
- Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes, and enjoy!